The NRAS Blog

Friday 17 September 2010

New Membership Assistant

Hello,

I’m Emma N and I’m the new Membership Assistant here at NRAS. I have taken over from Sarah who, as you may have read in the blog the other week, has decided to go travelling in South America!

A little about me...Before joining NRAS I spent three years at university and have a degree in Business Management. Earlier this year I spent three months in Sri Lanka where I volunteered with a charity who helps elephants. You can see me with an elephant named Rani in the picture below! I had the most amazing time - Sri Lanka is a beautiful country and these intelligent animals will always have a special place in my heart.


Everyone here at NRAS has made me feel so welcome and I hope to get to know some of you when I am out of the office at information days and group meetings. I will also be your first port of call when you phone the office, so I will hopefully get to know some of you over the phone as well.

If you have any membership queries don’t hesitate to get in contact with us at membership@nras.org.uk and we will be happy to and help.

Have a great weekend!

Best wishes
Emma N

No comments: