The NRAS Blog

Friday 27 August 2010

Membership update from Sally!

Hi Everyone,

I hope you all enjoyed the few weeks of sunshine we had, I know I did, but winter seems to be coming around all too quickly.


I wanted to give you all a quick update on membership, just to let you all know what we have been up to recently.


Sadly, Sarah Ball is leaving us at the beginning of September, to go travelling. We will all miss her terribly, but wish her well on her travels (and are all a little jealous if we’re honest!)

But on a brighter note, we have a new member of staff, Emma Nelson, who will be stepping into Sarah’s shoes, and has settled in very well. I am sure you will meet Emma in the coming weeks and months at the numerous group meetings and events that she will be taking part in, so please wish her a warm welcome when you meet.

There are a few events taking place over the next month or two, some of which I will be attending. The first is the Naidex South Exhibition in London on September 30th. This is an event to showcase all of the current and new to market products for home assistance. They range from kitchen gadgets to cars. If you are also attending (or would like to) let me know, and perhaps we could meet up. Please click here for more information about the exhibition if you are interested in coming along

I look forward to hopefully seeing some of you there.

Also I am attending the ‘Day to Day Living Well with Arthritis and other Connective Tissue Diseases’ event in Portsmouth on October 6th. NRAS will have a stand there, so if you are planning on coming along, it would be good to hear from you, and to see you on the day.

I’d really like to get your feedback on both of these events, so if you manage to attend, please drop me a line or give me a call, and we can compare notes!

I hope you are all well, and if you have any membership queries, don’t hesitate to contact us.

Bye for now

Sally

No comments: