The NRAS Blog

Monday 10 May 2010

Introducing Me!

Hi,

I thought it would be nice to write an entry for the NRAS blog so I can introduce myself to you all. Although, it’s quite amazing how hard it is to write something about yourself!

I’m Sally, the new Membership Manager here at NRAS. I have been here for 2 weeks now, which has flown by, but as yet, have not managed to chat to any of you. I am sure this will change in the very near future.

A little bit about me then. I am married with 2 lovely children, I am a HUGE animal lover, having 2 large boxer dogs at home to keep me occupied. I love to meet people, which is one of the reasons I am over the moon to be working for NRAS. In my new role here as Membership Manager, I hope to meet with, and talk to as many of you as I can, from all aspects of rheumatoid arthritis (RA).

I come from a pharmaceutical/clinical trial background, and hope that some of my experiences will be able to help with the continued growth of this amazing organisation.

I am very excited about working here alongside such great and motivated people. I am sure you will be starting to hear a lot more from me in the near future!

If you have any membership queries, whether you are an existing member, or are interested in signing up, do not hesitate to contact the membership team, Sarah, Gail or I, here at NRAS, and we would be happy to help.

Looking forward to working with you all,

Best Wishes

Sally Warwick
Membership Manager, NRAS

No comments: