The NRAS Blog

Friday 14 May 2010

Update from Membership

Hello All,

We have had a lovely couple of weeks here in membership getting to know Sally, and picking her brains for ideas about how we can make NRAS membership bigger and better!

At the beginning of every month it’s my job to get the calculator out and have a look at the latest membership statistics, and I’m pleased to report its all looking good. Since last April we’ve recruited a fantastic 500 new members, and another 250 Health Professional members have also joined up – definitely a step in the right direction! But we won’t be satisfied until we’ve reached absolutely everybody whose lives are affected by RA in some way. And this is where you come in! If you ever find yourself in a doctors surgery, library, waiting room, or in fact any public area without an NRAS poster or a stack of our leaflets then please think of us. Drop us an email at membership@nras.org.uk and we’ll be more than happy to send you a big selection of our leaflets and posters to distribute around the local area and help us make the NRAS name known worldwide!

I’m going to be temporarily abandoning my post in membership next week, however, as I’m off to Manchester, Birmingham and Nottingham to help with the NRAS WorkWise Workshops. I’m very much looking forward to meeting any of you who are coming along – please come and say hello.

I’m looking forward to a very interesting, informative and busy few days!

I hope you are all keeping well

Kind regards

Sarah
Membership Assistant

No comments: