The NRAS Blog

Friday 13 August 2010

Bye Bye from Sarah!

Hi All

Sadly this will be my final blog for NRAS as I’m leaving my Membership Assistant post at the beginning of September. I’ve had a great year here at NRAS. I’ve learned so much about RA, had the chance to meet and speak to lots of you, and thoroughly enjoyed my work at the NRAS Office.

In my short time here I have been lucky enough to experience a whole variety of things including… going up to Leeds for the Members Day and Co-ordinators' Conference last September and visiting Harewood House with some of you on a lovely sunny afternoon; witnessing some very outrageous dressing-up for Halloween(!); meeting lots of you at the AGM here in Maidenhead; attending the NRAS Christmas party for lots of turkey and Secret Santa pressies on a very snowy December night; visiting the BSR for a day and sitting in on some very mind-boggling seminars; partaking in a small tour of the midlands for our WorkWise Workshops; and marshalling our very first NRAS 10K run – what a year!

The start of the NRAS 10k run
NRAS at Halloween









So ‘what comes next?’ I hear you ask!…Well I am currently in the process of planning a 4 month trip to South and Central America, trekking in the rainforest, visiting Rio and taking NRAS global of course!

I wish all of you the very best for the future

Sarah

2 comments:

Jblacey said...

treckking? america? sounds wonderful. all the best to you.

If you get time please catch up on my blog www.wonkywarrior.blogspot.com

coz said...

Wow you have had a busy year,good luck on your travels.